David Beckham announced his retirement

Friday, May 17, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

Beckham
Finally, our football superstar David Beckham announced his retirement from professional football field at the end of the season. After winning the league title in four different countries and played in three World Cups, he now will hang his boots and no longer bend it like Beckham.

In his successful career, he managed to carve a name as one of the football icon said that he would not be a success without the support of my family especially his wife, Victoria Beckham.

"I was lucky that Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) has given me the opportunity to continue my career. But I think that this is the right time for me to end my career, to play at the highest level," he said.

For the record, Beckham has made his first appearance for Manchester United in 1992, and has won six league titles and a Champions League trophy before moving to Real Madrid in 2003 and Los Angeles Galaxy (2007), including some of his season on loan at AC Milan.

He also made his first appearance for England in 1996 and became the 'outfield' most experienced in the country with 115 appearances. Beckham also was the first England player to have scored in three World Cups in a row.

0 Responds:

Please feel free to leave a comments and subscribe to follow up.