Is it worth to drive Proton Suprima S?

Sunday, August 18, 2013 Unknown 1 Comments

Suprima S
Today I visited nearest Proton showroom at my place. Eager to watch new launched proton's car called Suprima S. At first sight, it just look like another proton's car that should Malaysian "be proud of". But after placed my butt on it comfortable leather seat, it impressed me.

New technology, a lot of cool features and nice design. For those who want to buy their first car, Proton Suprima S will be a better choice. Quality? we do not know yet, but what we heard about Preve, the quality was not disappointed.

But the name, why they named it Suprima S? Why just don't put it Preve S or Preve Hatcback because the car just got improvement from previous Preve, not a fresh design. But, it is Proton...who care. If you want an affordable car with high technology, Suprima S would be suitable. But for me, I will not driving Proton again no matter how good the car is.

They spoiled my confidence once and I will not let they do it again, sorry Proton.

On-the-road selling price for the Proton Suprima S – which comes with a five-year warranty and five-year free road assist programme – is as follows:
  • Proton Suprima S 1.6 Executive (metallic) RM76,688
  • Proton Suprima S 1.6 Executive (solid) RM76,338
  • Proton Suprima S 1.6 Premium (metallic) RM79,988
  • Proton Suprima S 1.6 Premium (solid) RM79,638
You can find more info, specification and photos of Suprima S on paultan.org

1 comment:

  1. Proton showroom for the first car. Yup it's me. The same. Proton Suprima S 1.6 Executive (solid) RM76,338 was my choice then. But I just couldn't leave the Proton X50 price behind. Pondering...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comments and subscribe to follow up.